2009年1月16日 星期五

Biggest Mofo EVER


I was browsing the New School website (for what?) when I saw this dude in this bizarre video (that somehow turned into an ad for Apple. Wtf? You can find it at the school's homepage if you're curious)  and I just feel compelled to tell you this story.
One day, when I was still a senior at Parsons (thankful now those days are a-over), I was riding the good old elevator down to the fourth floor. The school elevator is small, slow, and always crowded at the beginning and end of classes. So the dude in the picture comes in with a group of five or six obnoxious people, talking loudly as if nobody's around.
By the time we got down to the fourth floor and the elevator door opened I was at the very end of the elevator and this dude was standing in the very front right next to the elevator door. I said 'excuse me' so he would step out for a second to make way for me to go through but it seemed like he didn't hear me. That's okay, I said it again a little bit louder, and he still didn't hear me, maybe it was just because the other people were talking too loudly. 'COMING THROUGH', I shouted, worried that the door was going to close pretty soon, and this time I'm sure he heard me because the muthafucka turned his head, looked at me, turned his head back, and resumed the conversation that he was having. The elevator door closed and I missed my damn stop. It didn't seem like he had much problem hearing the f-bombs I dropped him afterwards since he tried to give me a lecture on how to be less RUDE.
Later on I found out he is actually a teacher at Parsons. Unbelievable. Seriously.

1 則留言:

ting 提到...

I like how they ended the video with the Apple logo, what the hell was that anyways xD

Oh, that "douche" graffiti aint so bad either.