2012年1月3日 星期二

Animation Test


I played around with some animation during the holidays. It's been so long. I miss it.

The good ol' lightbox!

Another shot of the lightbox.

Here's a still from the animation.

An animation test is something animators do before they move on to the rest of the production. It gives them a chance to make sure that everything is right before they spend a lot of time and money to produce the scene. In this case I made this little animation test because I've been doing some character doodling and wanted to see how my doodles would look like if they were animated.

Here are some of the doodles.

This animation test is still missing lots of drawings, maybe close to a hundred or even more. The holiday break just ended yesterday, I will have time to finish this little animation. There's lots of art to be made in 2012, cheers!

沒有留言: