2011年6月17日 星期五

Chinese New Year at Chinatown!

Okay, this entry is way overdue.

Back in February I designed a logo for a friend Spencer Village, and in return he agreed to shoot a promotional video for me. So, as Chinese New Year approached, I suggested that we hit the Chinese New Year Parade in Chinatown, and he can shoot footages of me drawing the event.

I do hope you enjoy some of these belated drawings, as well as the video.







As I sat there drawing, an old man approached to talk to me. At first I thought he was just a random creepy guy, but it turned out he was a famous sculptor in China, he even has his own Wikipedia page in Chinese. He said he liked my drawings and showed me a booklet of his gigantic sculpture of Bruce Lee. We exchanged contact information and Spencer took a picture of us together.




All in all it was quite a wonderful day!

1 則留言:

Julia Sverchuk 提到...

this is so cool! i love the video!!! amazing job Dino! hugs form NY